True Anal Customer Support
Regarding all support requests related this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- I can’t log-in, how come?
- Make sure you are using the correct username and password, remember they are CaSe sEnSiTiVe so if you used CAPS for one or all characters when you joined, you need to log-in with that exact info.
- You’re account may have been compromised. If the same username is used by multiple IP’s or the wrong password is used more than 5 times our software will block access.
- If you joined and cannot access the site please contact us and we will correct the issue asap!
- I'm having problems playing or downloading videos.
- Our site has been designed for modern browsers, if you are using an older web browser, we suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome. https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
- You're internet connection is too slow, many of the video's are meant for high speed connections, if you are dial-up it's time to upgrade ;-)
- You have Norton Anti-virus, pop-up blocker, Ad Blocker, for some strange reason this blocks the download of videos, please disable it
- You are using a download accelerator. Our servers block most download accelerators as many people use these to leach all the content from our site, you will need to disable or uninstall it
- What Name Will Show Up On My credit Card?
- One of the following discrete descriptors will appear on your bill: Website Billing, SegPay, CCBill, Epoch, Verotel, GXBill, achdebit, KB Productions, CustomerCare.co
- How Do I Cancel My Membership?
- At the bottom of every page, at the end of the standard legal information, we list our billing partners, and put links directly to them. Please click on the partner who is billing you, and request cancellation on their site.
- I don’t know what billing company I used, what do I do?
- If you do not remember which billing company you used, or are having difficulty cancelling your membership please email us and we can cancel your membership for you. Please include the site you’ve joined, your username, full name and email address you used when you signed up. DO NOT send your credit card number by e-mail! Please note, cancelling your account via email can take up to 72 hours to process.